Monday, June 24, 2013

Long time no see~

Assalam..
doumo~


okay, I know it have been such a long time~
but, hey world! I'm still alive!
haha! XD

Alhamdulillah for that..

Let's me replay back my memories.... .. ... .... . . . . . .

Starting from 19th June, I went to create my own bank account at the Bank Islam.
Also to pay the fees/payment for the KPTM (kolej poly-tech MARA, yeah, I'll be furthering my studies here~)
After that, I straight to the post office, and sent the letter that showed I accept the offer. (kind of worrying right now..who knows what happened to the letter..it might arrived late, or it got lost in the middle of nowhere..... Okay, let's stop negative thinking here, myself!)

20th June
Went to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital for medical check-up (MEO). Yeah, by myself..
Alhamdulillah, I didn't encounter any 'scary' person or whatsoever.
Met with the boy, or should I say once-my-very-best-boy friend.
He came with his mother, also for MEO. Okay, that was a good thing cause I have a person who know the direction. Hehe... :P
Have to wait until the 1st of July for the result though...

21st June
Had to come again to the hospital, cause my BMI is a little bit high. Not that high, just a little.. :P
So, they asked me to fast from 8PM-8AM starting from the night of 20th, and an appointment at 8AM to take my blood.
Nah, it doesn't scare me AT ALL, as I looooove the smell of hospital~ did I told you that before?

22nd & 23rd June
Went to shopping for the toiletries, a sport shoes, sandal(a medium formal outdoor shoes), and a (verycute+beautiful) bag.

And that includes my activities for 5 days straight, and I can 'accuse' them that caused me cannot update any new entry... well, until today. ^ ^

Whatever it is, In shaa Allah, I'll be registering at the KPTM tomorrow.
I'll try my best to 'comfort' myself in a new place.
Luckily, it is not too far from home.., just about 20-30 minutes by car, 40-50 minutes by train/LRT(I guess?)
So..., I'm not that scarily thrilled.. haha! XD

Okay, I'm starting to type weird thing, so I'll stop today's entry.
Will try my best to update new entry, maybe my thought about my place to stay (or what you people call 'hostel'  XD ), or about my new friend that I meet there..
I already know some peoples though.....
Ganbarimasu~!

Ijyou, Dani deshita~ ^_^

*I've been waiting for Shiyagare~*
*...okay, maybe I'm a little bit nervous for tomorrow..?*

No comments:

Post a Comment