Thursday, April 25, 2013

I can't believe I just leave this blog untouched! What!!??

Assalam~
Doumo, doumo!

Forgive me for the lack of new entry...(yeah, I know I became a 'lazy girl' for this..huhu)

And, for after-a-long-time,-this-new-entry, I'm going to share about my current education 'status'.
I got the offer for the TESL interview this Sunday(28th April)!!

YEAYYY~~

I was 'sowasowa' (restless) all along waiting for the UPU result..
and Alhamdulillah...
I just don't know what to say..

but...

deep inside...(my heart, maybe?)
I'm kind a..feeling scared..a bit?

Up until the day I got know the result, I was scared of not being accepted in ANY programmes that I applied.
And now, I'm scared of what going to happen that day.

WHY IT BECOME LIKE THIS!!??

ok, I don't mid if you label me as a coward of whatsoever...
..maybe I am one, right now.

Still, I'm going!
What gonna happen, I have no idea..
I read some other blogs that shares their experiences..
and how their life as a TESL-ian(they stated themselves, alright)

I'll do my best!
I'LL DO MY BEST !

Hmm...what else?
I also got the offer for the matriculation..,
but I have no idea why I got the KMP (Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis)
still not sure about it...,
AND! I'll have to discuss with my family first..
The end.

That's it!

Sorry for the lack of 'information' about what I'm doing these past weeks..
I just...I don't know.
Just lost in the maze on what I should type, should share, should copy+paste in the entry...

I...try my best for the upcoming days.

And! I try to open up a schedule on the day after I go for the interview...
It's not like people around me really want to know how the progress, right?
...maybe.


Arrgghh! Got to stop!
Or else...you have to read another ridiculous+boring, uninteresting story.
Haha.

Ijyou, Dani deshita~

*bought the [Last Hope] drama DVD two days ago! How happy I was~~!*
*Now...waiting for the movie..[Platina Data]. Ah ha ha ha!*

No comments:

Post a Comment